Conversions by AMB Developments
Add value & an extra room to your house with a Loft Conversion or Construction Garage Conversion
It is an unusual fact that only 25-30%% of home garages are used to store cars. The majority of home garages become storage space, or in effect expensive garden sheds. If you have tried to use your garage for its intended purpose then you will know the reason for this.... most modern garages, as a rule, are not big enough to allow the doors to be opened on the average sized, modern family car properly or safely.
At AMB Developments we also specialise in garage & loft conversions, and we guarantee to design and deliver a top quality conversion at a competitive price. We work closely with our clients to ensure we meet their requirements, and having completed many Garage Conversions we can offer the best expertise and vision when designing your new space.
Reasons for garage conversion:
- Through a garage conversion not only will you gain extra space, but you will also be investing in and upgrading the value of your house.
- If you are lucky enough to have a double garage then you have even more options available to you. You can convert all of it to living space, or keep half as a garage and convert the rest.
- There are many advantages to conversions over conservatories or extensions. The most obvious being that a garage has already got foundations walls. This makes some of the construction work unnecessary, which in turn will make it a less costly option.
- The avaerage garage conversion costs between £5,000 and £8,000, and a new three-by-four metre extension could cost as much as £13,000 or more. This makes garage conversions a very affordable alternative to extensions.
AMB Developments Bespoke Loft Conversions
If you’re looking for a genuine return on investment you should really consider an eco-loft conversion. While this might sound like it’s a major project, with the right contractor, it doesn’t need to be. In fact, we’ve come up with our top benefits of converting your loft....
Benefits / Advantages:
- Gaining an extra room. Whether it’s an additional bedroom or an office, a loft conversion is the perfect solution to gain that extra room you need.
- Increase the value of your house. When you increase the square footage of your home you also increase property value by up to 20%. Attic conversations are a great way to do this.
- Planning permission. Unlike an extension it is unlikely that a loft conversation will require planning permission, therefore saving you time and money (and it won’t upset your neighbours!)
- Insulate your home. Our research shows that up to 50% of a home’s heat is lost as a result of poorly insulated attics. When you have a loft conversion you can save over £500 a year in energy bills
- Natural Light. Loft conversions usually include large Velux windows which mean you have plenty of natural light – especially when compared with other rooms throughout your house.
- Storage space. Typically loft conversions feature useful storage spaces built into the attic space at the sides of the room. As anyone who has a family will know – you can never have enough storage!
'At AMB Developments, customers comes first'Get in touch today for your free, no obligation assessment and consultation.
Tweets by AMB_Development
Get in Touch
Phone: 07974 221 585
Text: +44 7974 221 585
Company Reg: 09738953
We couldn’t recommend this business highly enough. Everything was completely under control at all times, costs very transparent and every contractor/employee a pleasure to work with. The quality of the work was outstanding with a very high attention to detail. If you are looking for a great job at a great price – call these guys first!